Monday 10 December 2012

Maxfactor Facefinity: All Day Flawless


I am always on the hunt for a perfect foundation and as you may know I have worn the Clarins Everlasting Foundation for sometime now. I have particularly pale skin and so find it very hard to find one that doesn't make me look too orange, because of this I can only find foundations that are relatively expensive that will match to my skintone, hence wearing Clarins for a long time. Now, while I don't mind paying the extra for foundation, as for me I find that the difference is noticable between drug store brands and higher end products, I have always wanted a cheaper alternative for more everyday use. As I have no personal income it's quite often a wait until I have the money for my favourite foundation and so to find a cheap alternative is fantastic. Enter Maxfactor!
   This foundation is only £11.99 (quite a lot cheaper than my usual £24) and I am in love with it! I would definitely repurchase this product and would most certainly say that it was nearly as good if not on par with my Clarins. It gives the same finish, however if you are a fan of a totally matte look you would need to powder. It has great lasting power - I apply at around 7:00am and it lasts until well after 8:00pm with minor touch ups during the day (I do this with every foundation as I get paranoid about my freckles popping out!). If you are pale like me, you can definitely purchase this. I would highly recommend this to anyone, with any skin type as it is not too drying and not too oily. I'd say this was the perfect drug store foundation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

These comments mean so much to me, and I am very thankful to each and every one of you for taking your time to write them. I will reply to every single one!