Sunday 10 June 2012

Spots and Stripes



Tshirt~Primark/Shorts~Old Levis cut down/Belt~Primark///Shoes~ Not pictured but I wore Dr. Martens

Apologies for being a little MIA again, but I have two posts lined up for tonight and a few ideas for posts I would like to do quite soon.
   I've had such a fantastic week this week; last Sunday and Monday, Evolution festival was on at the Quayside in Newcastle and so me and Ashleigh bought tickets. It was really good and 'm actually really pleased I went seeing as I was a little skeptical at first. I basically paid to see two bands (Miles Kane & Noah and the Whale) but ended up really enjoying some of the people that I  hadn't expected to which was a nice surprise!
   Over the weekend I saw;
  • Noah and the Whale
  • Miles Kane
  • Devlin
  • Spector
  • Rizzle Kicks
  • Dizzee Rascal
  • Deadmau5
  • Band of Skulls
  • DJ Fresh (which we walked out of as he was terrible)
  • Dog is Dead
  • The Milk
Deadmau5 was the biggest surprise as I was pretty positive that I hated him but I absolutely loved his set! It was great as it was the last act of the last day and he sent you away feeling incredibly bouncy after his amazing 'beats'. (actually feel awkward writing that *cringe*)
   I did photograph the outfit I wore on Sunday but unfortunately they didn't turn out great and so I couldn't put them on here- I wore a white baggy vest from H&M, the same denim shorts (what a scruff) and the suspender type tights.

  After what was an amazing weekend I also went to see Coldplay at the Stadium on Thursday which was absolutely fantastic! I'm still in awe at the amazing show that they put on for us and would happily go back again tonight and tomorrow and the next day etc...

I hope everyone else has had a brilliant week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

These comments mean so much to me, and I am very thankful to each and every one of you for taking your time to write them. I will reply to every single one!