Sunday, 10 June 2012

old ones


Just thought that in this post I could share with you some of the outfit photos I have previously taken in the hope of putting them on here but have never actually managed to do.

Soooooooooooooo;

Outfit 1;
American Flag Vest / River Island
Black Bodycon Skirt / prodigyRED
Cream Aarron Cardigan / Primark
Spotty Tights / Primark
White Converse Lo-tops / Schuh

Outfit 2;
Black Vest / Primark
Burgundy Jeans / New Look
Blazer / Charity shop believe it or not!
Black Wedge Boots / New Look

Outfit 3;
Black and White Horse Playsuit / Matalan
Black Cardigan / George at Asda
White Converse / Schuh
I love my lipstick here too which is the Kate Moss lipsticks from Rimmel in 04 which is a very dark purple-y/black.

Outfit 4;
Jumper / Knitted by my Grandma
Denim Shorts / New Look
Grey Over Knee Socks / Primark
Navy Vans / Office
Tan Tassle Bag / George at Asda

No comments:

Post a Comment

These comments mean so much to me, and I am very thankful to each and every one of you for taking your time to write them. I will reply to every single one!