Monday 26 December 2011

Happy Boxing Day

Currently sat in my new Christmas onesie looking like a huge baby while writing this. I thought I'd do a pretty photo heavy post of what I did for Christmas seeing as I got a DSLR as my main present from my mam and dad. I took over 700 photos yesterday so I thought I'd share a few (not that many though ;) ).


Christmas Tree

Happy Christmas Lola

My mess...

Sparkly Snowflake

Dad with his Grenade mug from me

Bauble

Can you tell I just wanted to test out the camera?

Aw Winnie the Pooh

Me and my Dad

Me and my Mam

Christmas Pudding on fire

Christmas Dinner

Present on the tree

Better photo of the dress I posted the other day

And again.

Everyone at my Grandparent's.

My onesie.

Some of my new makeup.


I hope you have all had an amazing Christmas- I know I have! Hopefully I'll be doing alot more posts now I have a decent camera!

2 comments:

  1. aww this looks adorable! so festive x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a good Christmas :) These photos are really good xx

    ReplyDelete

These comments mean so much to me, and I am very thankful to each and every one of you for taking your time to write them. I will reply to every single one!