Sunday 18 December 2011

back to black








Dress and Shoes; Matalan.













































































Apologies for the horrendous quality pictures and the enormous gap between posts- both come down to the fact I fell on my camera and completely smashed it up. I now do not have a camera and have to deal with a crap iPhone 3 camera which is not even slightly good...
    This is what I wore for a Christmas party on Friday. I never ever go into Matalan but my bestfriend got some gorgeous shoes from there and advised me to go and look. I found these beautiful ones, unfortunately the terrible camera used does not do them any justice! They are so lovely. They're very high and extrememly hard to walk in. Argh who am I kidding??! I just can't walk in them. They have a really chunky heel and a massive platform at the front.
    I was even more surprised to find clothing from in there too but when I saw this dress I had to have it. It's absoloutely amazing!

1 comment:

These comments mean so much to me, and I am very thankful to each and every one of you for taking your time to write them. I will reply to every single one!