Sunday 23 October 2011

dad's denim


 Dress; Boohoo, Shirt; eBay, Vans; Office

Okay so just a quick share of an outfit of the day- didn't end up wearing this actually. I said I would do a '4 Ways To Wear It' with my burgundy/wine jeans and I will but I don't have quite enough pictures yet. I'm also doing one with this plain black skater dress- I already have two looks (not including this one which I'm not putting in) and plan to photograph the other two tomorrow which I do actually have in mind. If all goes well that should be posted tomorrow.
   It's my birthday on Wednesday which I'm really excited about. I actually don't have a clue what I'm getting- total surprises this year! I'm gonna go out with a couple of my friends for a meal so you'll have the pictures from that soon too.
   I was going to post pictures from a party that me and Ashleigh went to but if I'm honest I can't be bothered and I don't look overly great on them. I actually wore this dress with heels so if you want to see that then click here which will take you to Ashleigh's post.
   I'm surprised that this post is even this long- it always seems as though I have a lot to say but when it comes down to actually writing the post nothing comes out. I know that you have to put up with totally mediocre posts usually but I can just never seem to write good ones. My bad!
   I've recently tried Garniere BB Cream which I've done a video review on. That is uploading now onto my Youtube channel so if you want to see it go there and it'll be up soon.
   Well, I think I've rambled on enough for one post- bye!

1 comment:

  1. your make up looks great!!! reminds me a bit of Dita! :-D

    xxx


    http://lainspiration.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

These comments mean so much to me, and I am very thankful to each and every one of you for taking your time to write them. I will reply to every single one!