Sunday 11 September 2011

Stripes and Colour Blocking























Dress; Primark
Shoes; River Island
Bag; Asda Living


Just an outfit I wore yesterday to go shopping to get my bestfriend's present. It's her birthday sooon!
Absolutely love this dress but if I'm honest it's really not me- I never wear stuff like this. Ah well, I'll have to start because it's so nice.


I was going to do another post for NOTD but I may as well just out it at the end of this one.















































Colour Block Nails
Hmmm, I'm very unsure of these. I like them but they look as though a five year old has been let loose on my nails. I guess that's the novelty? Pink is by Collection 2000 (all the writing has rubbed off) and blue is by 17. It's a Lasting Fix polish in Mint Choc Chip.


I just want to put into my post today a little about 9/11 because I have a lot of respect for those that died in the twin towers. R.I.P

No comments:

Post a Comment

These comments mean so much to me, and I am very thankful to each and every one of you for taking your time to write them. I will reply to every single one!