Saturday 3 September 2011

boat party

top; NewLook
skirt; NewLook
shoes; NewLook  (I didn't even realise everything was from there. silly me)
bag; eBay.


Ashleigh has already made a post about what she wore for the party. See that here. I had a bit of a nightmare finding something to wear for this party but I ended up going in this which for once I was actually happy with. I usually get ready and end up hating my outfit moments before getting in the car.
   it was a really good night - I think the best bit was getting ready. I LOVE getting ready for things.

2 comments:

  1. love your blog, you're gorgeous :) xx

    http://stylefashionvintagebaby.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

These comments mean so much to me, and I am very thankful to each and every one of you for taking your time to write them. I will reply to every single one!