Tuesday 7 June 2011

inspiration.


I've just made my blog like the picture above but I'm not sure whether it's too boring? Hmmmmm.
Let me know which you like?


My friend just showed me a blog, http://alicepyne.blogspot.com/, this girl is truly inspirational. I have sat and cried reading her blog and I think that everyone should read this. I cannot imagine what it would feel like to be in her shoes, but I think it's absoloutely amazing that she seems so fine (only word I could think of) about the whole thing. It amazes me that she is the same age as me but is so mature about her future. Please take a look at this.

2 comments:

  1. I came accross Alices blog and shared it on twitter this afternoon, I was in tears, but the comments people were giving restored my faith in humanity & how caring strangers can be!
    I love your blog by the way :) Jess xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the header.
    I stumbled across that blog yesterday, I had to click off it as I was so upset reading it! I'm so glad to see how much courage that poor young girl has x

    ReplyDelete

These comments mean so much to me, and I am very thankful to each and every one of you for taking your time to write them. I will reply to every single one!