Friday 20 May 2011

look at the stars.


























Serious apologies for the terrible quality photos. Cameroid is the worst photo 'booth' ever. I couldn't find my camera until after I got in so you are stuck with these terrible pictures. I mean come on- you can't even see my outfit that this post is supposed to be showing?


White Floaty Vest Top; New Look
Little Black Boob Tube; New Look
Jeggings; Primarni
Shoes; TOMS.
Necklace; Kit Heath


I don't really have much to say today as I'm not in the greatest of moods, I'm not going to tell you why, mosty because I don't want all the fuss and I do want my privacy. I'm sure you understand. So yeah, that's my outfit of the day done.

2 comments:

These comments mean so much to me, and I am very thankful to each and every one of you for taking your time to write them. I will reply to every single one!