Saturday, 14 May 2011





Black Tie Front T-Shirt; New Look
Bleached/Stonewashed Jeans; Next
Baseball Boots; Converse
Grey Bag; Next

I've been getting loads of foundations testers recently because I'm on a mission to find my perfect foundation. I'm going to keep posting pictures with the different foundations on so you can all see. Yesterday's (that I forgot to mention) was Clarins, I can't remember the name of it. Today's is Lancome Teinte Idole which I really like. I went to the Bobbi Brown counter today to ask for a tester but they didn't have any pots unfortunately so she said to bring my own. Hopefully, I'll get one of those soon. If anyone has any recommendations for brands that do really pale shades they'll be greatly appreciated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

These comments mean so much to me, and I am very thankful to each and every one of you for taking your time to write them. I will reply to every single one!