Monday 2 May 2011

argh!

just a really quick post from my phone to say how much getting up at 7:00am is going to kill me! i really don't want to go back to school! thankfully the 6 past exam papers (that i should have done during the holidays) don't have to be in until wednesday. that does mean, however, that i have to do them all tomorrow night! :'( im so unorganised!
I'm pleased we're going back in summer uniform though- no more sweating until we pass out in our shirts, ties and jumpers. just lovely cool polo shirts and an optional jumper for colder days. YES!
anyway- the whole point of this post- I HATE MORNINGS!
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

No comments:

Post a Comment

These comments mean so much to me, and I am very thankful to each and every one of you for taking your time to write them. I will reply to every single one!