Tuesday 3 May 2011

30 Day Challenge.

Day 14; Your current wishlist.




My current wishlist is all from mac, I was on the website tonight and just found loads of things I wanted! I hope I can find cheaper alternatives to all of these because the grand total of the wishlist comes to £222- a sum I definitely cannot afford! I haven't ever had anything from mac and I'd love to see what the fuss is all about.


I've looked for a concealer that's the same consistency and form as this but I can't find one. PLEASE HELP!


I'm gunna try the Sigma version or the mac 187.


I really want to try the tapered brush (138) and there is a Sigma version very similar so I may try that.


I also would like to try the Studio Fix Fluid, I thought that there wouldn't be one light enough but I tried a tester in House of Fraser and found out that Nw15 was a really nice shadow. This is definitely going to be my next foundation purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment

These comments mean so much to me, and I am very thankful to each and every one of you for taking your time to write them. I will reply to every single one!