Monday, 2 May 2011

30 Day Challenge.

I've been away camping and haven't had a spare moment to do any posts so I've missed like 5 challenges! So here goes;


Day 09; The contents of your fridge MTV cribs style.



Day 10; Your Dream wedding.
Seeing as it has just been William & Kate's wedding, I have decided I want want a wedding just like that. Seriously need to find a prince of my own though! I got up at 9:00am so that I could watch it all and it's safe to say I am extremely jealous of Catherine Middleton! Wow- her dress was amazing, it was so elegant and timeless yet it was still quite modern. She looked absoloutely FABULOUS! So jealous!



Day 11; A photo of the item you last purchased.



I'm sorry about the crap picture- I just couldn't be bothered to go and get the lipstick out and take a photo of it so here it is from the internet (thank God for google!).
This is an Urban Decay Lipstick in Gravity. I probably will do a post on this because it really is a gorgeous colour!

Day 12; Your Favourite Movie.

Nothing really to say about this!




Day 13; What you want more than anything right now.





I could really do with a Subway right now. I've been craving one all day and I haven't had anything to eat apart from a few Smarties. I really want a chicken, cheese and lettuce sub with chipotle sauce. YUM!




Now i.I'm up to date with my 30 Day Challenge I can move on to other things (sorry about the length of this post!).


I have another new video on Youtube, please check it out here. Please subscribe if you like what you see!


Ashleigh and I went to an evening wedding party after the Royal Wedding on Friday so here's some pictures from that;





No comments:

Post a Comment

These comments mean so much to me, and I am very thankful to each and every one of you for taking your time to write them. I will reply to every single one!