Wednesday 20 April 2011

Wishlist- Second Edition




















New Look Khaki Linen Playsuit with Rope Belt;
I've wanted a playsuit/jumpsuit for a while and can never seem to find one I really like. While browsing the New Look website I found this lovely playsuit. I think it's gorgeous, and will look so nice in the summer when it's a bit hotter. I am definitely wanting to get this!




New Look Suede Tan Moccasins
I love these! These would look so good with a skirt or playsuit and I think they're just lovely. They'd look nice with skinny jeans too which I wear alot more, so yeah- I'd really like these.




New Look Blue and White Spotty Skirt
Another item from New Look - you can see how much I love it there! I really like this and seeing as it's getting a lot hotter recently I think I'd wear this loads. It's actually alot girlier than I would usually go for so I was pretty surprised that I liked it!




Benefit Coralista Powder Blush
I love this colour blush and it's the type of colour I wear pretty much everyday. I've been after some Benefit make-up for a while but haven't really gotten around to getting any yet. I know that I'd probably like the colour so it's just a question whether the actual brand is good.




Topshop Stripy 'Deckchair' Maxi Dress
Aw, this is so cute- reminds me of the dresses I used to wear when I was little! And, as a plus, I've wanted to buy a jersey maxi dress for a while. I have two cotton ones but they're more night time ones, I'd really like a more wearable day-time dress.




M.A.C Studio Finish Concealer
I really want a cream concealer and I actually can't find one anywhere apart from the MAC one! If any of you could give me a cheaper alternative I'd be eternally grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

These comments mean so much to me, and I am very thankful to each and every one of you for taking your time to write them. I will reply to every single one!