Sunday, 3 April 2011

Wishlist- March.

I got this idea from fellow blogger Lauren, and I think it's a really good idea!
So here's my wishlist...







BarryM Nail Effect; I think this looks great! t's like nail art ready made for you- I LOVE IT. I'm one of the laziest people ever and usually can't be bothered to do my nails apart from a lick of nail varnish, but with this I can have lovely nails. I definitely hope to get some of this soon!


Topshop Nail Varnish In Hunting; This colour is lovely, it's so earthy and will go with alot of the neutral coloured clothes I wear lately. I don't really wear green but it'll go with the creams and browns, even black really. I just think it's a really nice colour!


Black Heeled Loafers from New Look; I've wanted a pair of loafers for a while and just haven't gotten round to getting some, I love these because they are also heeled (I love heels!). They'll go with so much stuff that I wear. They. Are. Gorgeous!


Rose Patterned Jumpsuit from New Look; I have also been after a jumpsuit for a long time- I've been toying with the idea of a playsuit but I think I'd wear the jumpsuit alot more! I think they're really nice and I think that it'd suit (no pun intended hahaha) the shape of my body quite well. I've tried a few on and haven't yet found one that I absolutely love, so hopefully I'll try this and it will look amazing. Fingers Crossed!


BarryM Nail Varnish in Mushroom; My friend has this nail varnish, and it's absolutely lush! I love nude colours at the moment, and I think this will look lovely with alot of the clothes I wear.


Hopefully soon I'll be able to tell you guys that I have purchased these!

No comments:

Post a Comment

These comments mean so much to me, and I am very thankful to each and every one of you for taking your time to write them. I will reply to every single one!