Sunday 10 April 2011

SUN!



I don't really have much to say today apart from HOW LUSH IS THIS WEATHER?!
I went to a park near my friends house yesterday and even got a little burnt! Now I generally do not tan at all, so I was really pleased yesterday. As you can see I wore a little dress that I got this time last year for my holiday and it came in quite handy. I don't look brilliant in it, but it's a lovely dress!
   Im really sorry for the boring post, but all I can think if this weekend is the sun, I'm lying on my garden right now infact. There's just something about blogging outside- I LOVE it!


I would also like to mention my youtube channel, where I have a few videos (spoof make-up tutorials and tags mostly) but I'd be delighted if anyone subscribed.

2 comments:

  1. Love your dress, it's very pretty! :) xx
    Hope you've been enjoying the sunshineX

    also, I'm having a mini giveaway - maybe you'd like to check it out? :) Love Hannah xxx
    http://hazzaapee.blogspot.com/2011/03/news-mini-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, i'll check it out.
    thankyou hannah :)

    ReplyDelete

These comments mean so much to me, and I am very thankful to each and every one of you for taking your time to write them. I will reply to every single one!