Saturday 2 April 2011

So, I've finally found a foundation.

I have incredibly pale skin and so I have always found it hard to find a foundation that matches my skin nicely. They are always really orange on me.
    I found one last year - Yves Saint Laurent - but unfortunately it's £31 which isn't exactly ideal. It's the only one I've ever found that is a really good match to my skin, so  had to pay it.
   Yesterday I was in Superdrug, having a mooch around when I came upon a GOSH foundation that was really white. I tested it, and it was really nice so bought it immediately. The best thing? It was only £8.99!


YSL Foundation Mentioned- Perfect Touch in 01 Ivory.
GOSH Foundation Mentioned- Natural Touch Foundation in 32 Pearl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

These comments mean so much to me, and I am very thankful to each and every one of you for taking your time to write them. I will reply to every single one!