Friday 1 April 2011

New to blogging...

Well, I'm totally new to this as you can probably see. I've never blogged before apart from to post an English essay onto my teacher's wall (I do not know why!). But yeah- this is my first time so I hope it's not too hard.
   I've thought about doing a blog for a while as it seems to be a good place to vent my feelings and tell the world about them. I think that even if I'm unfortunate enough to get no-one following that this will be a really therapeutic thing to do.
   While I've been thinking about the blog, I've been trying to decide what to do one on, and I've decided to do it on hair, beauty and style. I am absolutely obsessed with make-up and having my hair perfect so I thought I would share that with whoever wants to read.
    I also thought that I could just write all of my personal feeling in here too, so everyone can see what a boring life I lead.
    Anyway- a big thankyou to anyone who does actually read my blog, love you allxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

These comments mean so much to me, and I am very thankful to each and every one of you for taking your time to write them. I will reply to every single one!