Tuesday 5 April 2011

Nails

I've seen loads of beauty blogs where the woman has tried out marbling on her nails and it looks so good! I've seen tutorials where it looks easy as pie to do.
   For me not so much. 
                                




 Mine was disastrous; 
As you can see, my attempt at marbling my nails was not great. If any of you can give me tips they'd be greatly appreciated!





















So anyway, at the moment my favourite nail varnish is Avon's SpeedDry+ in Bronzess. I LOVE IT. The first hand is dry by the time you do the second one and the colour is amazing. It's a lovely brown with bronze/gold flecks in. YEY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

These comments mean so much to me, and I am very thankful to each and every one of you for taking your time to write them. I will reply to every single one!