Sunday 3 April 2011

My Saviour.

This lip scrub is seriously amazing! I have really chapped lips and needed something to help with them.
  I got this in a LUSH set for Christmas and have used it religiously since. It's like heaven in a tub!
   It makes my lips so soft, smells beautiful and tastes delicious!


I seriously can't get enough of this stuff, so anyone who likes giving presents should definitely buy me more of this!
   I have the bubblegum version but you can also get mint and one called 'Sweet Lips' which is a chocolate flavoured one. I think I may have to invest in both of these- particularly the chocolate one! YUM. I think these are an absolute bargain at less than £5! Stocking up on this is definitely a good idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment

These comments mean so much to me, and I am very thankful to each and every one of you for taking your time to write them. I will reply to every single one!