Sunday, 10 April 2011

my head told my heart.

Okay, so this is just a really quick post, and without a photo, seeing as I don't really have much to say today and I know I'm just basically writing to myself. That's pretty much what the post is about- it's actually quite upsetting to see that you've had a few blog views but that no one has followed you. It kinda makes you feel as though your blog is really bad.
   I'd love to get followers but I feel like a total idiot commenting on peoples posts and stuff saying 'Please follow me'. I'd feel kinda pathetic posting things like that. So basically, I don't really know what to do, hopefully following peoples blogs will get me some followers in the future?
    So yeah, again there is a post to myself, woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

These comments mean so much to me, and I am very thankful to each and every one of you for taking your time to write them. I will reply to every single one!