Monday 18 April 2011

Let Me Introduce You...

Okay, so I'm going to do a mix of things in this post. I'll do an outfit post from today, a more personal post about what I did yesterday and a review.
   So here goes;

OUTFIT OF THE DAY;

Top; New Look. I really like this style of tops lately, with the tie front- they go with alsorts and I really like them!
Shorts; They are actually jeans from New Look that I cut off and made into shorts. I was so proud of myself, and seeing as the jeans weren't really very nice I thought this was a great idea.
Military Boots; These are from Peacocks and were a total bargain at £25. They were the cheapest ones I found last year and I really do love them. Every time I wear them I seem to get blisters though. But hey; no pain, no gain- as the saying goes.

This is just a close-up to show my make-up. I don't know why I bothered seeing as my make-up is pretty similar every day. Ah well!
























So now for the personal bit;



It's been really sunny lately and I LOVE the sun so we went out. We were wanting to go to a lovely sunny place to really get a tan, but instead we ended up at a little beach in a wood with no sun at all. It was a really good day though, apart from the part when I nearly fell in the river- I was soaking. 


Okay, so next is my review;
I used to use TRESemme shampoo all the time but it made my hair awful, it was never soft and made my scalp really flaky so I stopped using it. Ever since, I've used Herbal Essences - either Dazzling Shine (the green one) or Dangerously Straight (the pink one). I really liked them both for different reasons, the green one was my favourite as it made my hair really shiny and soft. The pink one was good because it did actually keep the frizziness of my hair down and helped it stay straight for longer.
   Recently, my mam bought some more TRESemme shampoo and conditioner, the Colour Protect one, and I thought ah why not try it again? I've been using it for a couple of weeks and it's made my hair really soft! It feels lovely but unfortunately due to the softness it's really hard to style and just does what it wants. My hair feels loads thinner (which is a bonus for me!) and feels like it's in amazing condition. I have to say though- as good as it is I like my Dazzling Shine, Herbal Essences far better and sent my mam out to buy some more today! Obviously though, everyone's hair is different so don't take my word for it!
Herbal Essences
Dazzling Shine
Herbal Essences
Dangerously Straight
TRESemme Colour Protection








2 comments:

These comments mean so much to me, and I am very thankful to each and every one of you for taking your time to write them. I will reply to every single one!