Monday, 25 April 2011

30 Day Challenge

Day 05;
A day in the life...
Okay, so this is supposed to be photo's that you've taken throughout the day and seeing as I didn't know this was the challenge for today I've taken some photo's from the internet.


So here goes.










I woke up at 11 o'clock.

























My mam and dad's friends were downstairs when I woke up with their son (on the left).


























We all decided to have a barbecue.


















After the barbecue, I invited Ashleigh down to sunbathe for a bit so we took some photos etc. By the time we took the photos it wasn't actually sunny anymore!




I'm so attractive. NOT!










































Tonight we had pizza and ice-cream for tea!










And that's as exciting as my day got!

No comments:

Post a Comment

These comments mean so much to me, and I am very thankful to each and every one of you for taking your time to write them. I will reply to every single one!