Thursday 21 April 2011

30 Day Challenge







Day 2;


Your favourite pair of shoes.
I really couldn't pick my favourite pair of shoes- it was so hard. I could have gone with my tan brogues for the fact that they are without a doubt my most worn shoes. I could have gone with my black really high wedges, just because they are so beautiful. I could have gone with my military boots or hawker boots because they go with EVERYTHING.

But I didn't- I went with these lovely shoes right here. They are my shoes that slightly dress up an outfit and that match everything. They are there when I can't find any other shoes I want to wear, they are there if I don't want to wear really high heels.
I just love them! They can be worn for daytime shopping trips or nighttime partys etc. I got them at a little boutique in London and have worn them ever since. They were only £20 which I think is an absolute bargain! I LOVE THEM!





2 comments:

  1. They are gorgeous, I really need to get myself so nice low heeled shoes but can't find any nice ones anywhere! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love them! the photo doesnt even do them justice haha. but yeah, i wanted some for ages and they were the only ones I found that I really loved.x

    ReplyDelete

These comments mean so much to me, and I am very thankful to each and every one of you for taking your time to write them. I will reply to every single one!